We Value Your Privacy
Your privacy and security is very important to us. At INVESTBANK, we treat your personal information as private and confidential. We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and providing you with the highest level of security. This statement describes what personal information we collect, what we do with it, and how we protect it.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take appropriate measures to keeping your personal information that we hold about you secure and ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or disclosure.
Your personal information with us remains secure because of:
- The strict security measures and technologies we use to prevent fraud and to protect our systems from intrusion.
- Security controls and processes that are updated regularly to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Our employees are trained to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Protecting Your Privacy
To help you in protecting your personal information, we recommend the following:
- Regularly check your account balance and bank statements and report promptly any discrepancies to your branch.
- Contact us immediately if you believe someone else may have access to your password, user ID, PIN, or other confidential information.
- Do not share confidential information via your phone or online unless you know or can verify the recipient.
- Ensure that your account records are properly disposed.
- Utilize a secure browser when conducting transactions online, close online applications when not in use, and ensure virus protection is regularly updated.
How We Use Your Information
Any personal information provided by you to INVESTBANK will be used for the purpose of providing and operating the products and services you have requested and for other related purposes which may include, updating and enhancing INVESTBANK records, understanding your financial needs, conducting credit checks, reviewing credit or loan eligibility, advising you of other products and services that may be of interest to you, for fraud prevention, debt collection purposes, and for purposes required by law or regulation.
Sending E-mails to INVESTBANK
When inquiring or requesting information about a specific product or service, or in case of volunteering information using any of INVESTBANK’s contacts, (e.g. General Inquiry form) we will use your e-mail address to reply, and we may store your e-mail address, your message, and our response for quality assurance purposes. We may also do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
Who We Share Information With
We may share the information about you and your dealings with us, to the extent allowed by law, with:
- INVESTBANK Branches and Subsidiaries;
- External Auditors;
- Third party service providers;
- Agents acting on behalf of INVESTBANK.
- INVESTBANK staff as well as third parties with permitted access to your information are required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
Maintaining Accurate Information
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. You have access to your account information, which includes your contact information, account balances and transactions, and similar information, through various means, such as account statements, Phone Banking, and Internet Banking. If you discover inaccuracies in your personal information, please promptly notify the branch or office where you do business, so that we can make the necessary updates or changes.
Changes to This Statement
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to amend our Privacy Statement. The current version will be maintained on our Website.