Tap to Pay
Wave and Go.
Visa everywhere you want to be.
INVESTBANK, the first bank in Jordan to provide the Visa Tap to Go service on our cards. No more waiting for change, or entering a PIN or signing receipts. Tab to Go lets you conveniently pay for purchases up to JOD 17 simply by holding your INVESTBANK Visa Tap to Go card over a secure payment terminal.
Visa Tap to Go Features:
- Available on all INVESTBANK credit and debit cards.
- Ease of use.
- Due to built-in secure encryption technology, the card is completely safe just like the normal cards.
- The maximum transaction limit is JOD 17 and the maximum daily limit per day is JOD 55.
- You can use the card up to a maximum of 3 times per day.
- Visa Tap to Go terminals are designed to only make one transaction per card at a time. As a safeguard, each transaction must be complete or void before another one can take place and you will only be charged once, even if you wave the card more than once at the merchants’ readers.
- Your Visa Tap to Go credit card will be with a dual chip to enable you to use the card in the traditional swipe and entering your PIN code way or pay your transactions with the Visa Tap to Go way.
How the card works:
- Look for the Visa Tap to Go mark and Tap to Go logo at the point of sale.
When you’re ready to pay for purchases less than JOD 17, hold your card in close proximity to the terminal or reader, approximately 2 - 4 cm away from where the Tap to Go logo appears.
- Once the terminal or reader confirms that your transaction is approved, you’re ready to go! No signature or PIN required.
In the case the transaction is more than JOD 17, the PIN code should be entered to complete the next transaction.
In the case of more than 3 transactions were done in one day, you have to enter the PIN code to complete his transaction.
*Products and conditions apply.
For more information, please visit any of our branches, or call our Contact Center at +962 6 500 1515.