What personal data we collect and why we collect it
YAP may gather and use information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
- (a) Payment cards manually added by the user (Only the card last 4 digits, card art, card type, card product are stored encrypted on the device).
- (b) Token data (only the last 4 of the token are exposed), the token data are encrypted and not accessible by the user.
- (c) Card payments made from the application (transaction reference, merchant, merchant category, payment amount, merchant location,payment date/time)
- (d) Camera access: In order to input the card details via OCR, no photo will be stored, we only process the photo on the application side and read the card details that will be encrypted and submitted to the server after form submission.
- (e) NFC usage: The NFC communication must be enabled in order to make contactless payment on POS terminals.
- (f) Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses).
- (g) Information about your usage of and interaction with the yap software,our products and websites including computer, platform, device and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites, browser type .
- (h) Mobile device information, such as manufacturer’s name, device model number, operating system, carrier network.
This Application is intended for users who are at the age of 18 years and over. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Application.
Use of personal information
- Digitize/tokenize cards on the application.
- Make contactless payment using the manually tokenized cards.
- List contactless payments made from the device
- provide other services for you (as described when we collect the information).
- provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems.
- inform you about service updates and faults.
- customize, measure, and improve the yap software, our products and Websites.