Deposit JOD 25,000 in any of our savings and enter a chance to win an extra JOD 25,000!
Saving accounts campaign terms and conditions:
- The campaign will run from 2/1/2017 till 31/12/2017.
- All new & existing saving accounts with JOD 25,000 balance will be eligible for this campaign.
- Quarterly prize for 2 winners each prize with amount of JOD 25,000.
- Draw will conducted at the end of each quarter of the calendar year.
- The client may not win more than one prize during the campaign period.
- Client should maintain a minimum balance of JOD 25,000 throughout the campaign duration in order to enter the draw.
- This campaign is for individual accounts only.
- This campaign includes all INVESTBANK call accounts and saving account types: The regular saving account, iSaver 1, Tip your Kids, and the Travel Savings Account.
- The prize amount is to be credited to the winner clients’ saving account after announcing the winner’s name.
- All prizes are subject to income tax that has to be paid by the winner.
- Winners will be notified/ contacted by phone/ email as per the contact details available at the Bank and if any case the data was inaccurate or wrong or the winner did not respond within 2 working days, the bank has the right to choose another winner.
- The winner cannot delegate another party to collect their prize.
- INVESTBANK has the right to terminate this campaign at the time it deems appropriate.
- Participants in this campaign should be residents in Jordan.
- The winner has to inform the Bank of accepting or rejecting the prize within 24 hours of notifying him/her.
- Staff & subsidiary staff are excluded from the campaign.
Mechanism of calculating the chances:
- Minimum account balance to enter the draw is JOD 25,000.
- New clients will get 5 chances upon opening a new saving account with balance JOD 25,000.
- Current clients get 5 chances when maintaining a minimum balance of JOD 25,000 in their accounts
- Clients will gets an extra chance for every additional JOD 500 deposited in their saving account during the campaign.